Madison Valley Medical Center has put out these tips for helping children during this anxious time.
1. Reassure them they are safe.
2. Let them talk about their worries.
3. Share and teach your own coping skills with them.
4. Limit their news exposure.
5. Create routine and structure.
Please reach out to the clinic at 406-682-4223 or the hospital at 406-682-6862 if you feel that you need additional resources!
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
EnnisTogether.com strives to keep the community connected during the COVID-19 pandemic.